Friday, November 9, 2012

Five on Friday: Cute Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids

Thanksgiving is (unbelievably) upon us, and I am forever looking for cute, easy and fun craft ideas to entertain the girls and get them excited about the upcoming season.  We have already started a Thankful Tree that we update everyday (seperate post coming soon!), but I wanted some more quick activities tht we could work on in the upcoming weeks.  So here are 5 cute Thanksgiving crafts that I found that I am hoping to complete with the girls before we're on to Christmas crafts (eeeeek!!)!
 
1. Candy Corn Math Activity
 
We have tons of candy corn left over from Halloween, and how else better to use it than a little counting game.  Brantley can count really well, but why not reinforce it a bit with candy!
 
2. Fingerprint Thankful Tree
 
 
I think we'll probably do a cute turkey handprint too, but I think this sweet tree is especially sweet.  And it is really hard to get newborn handprints, but I think I could even get Baby Bennett's sweet little fingerprints on this tree.
 
3. Turkey Hats
 
How cute are these little paper plate turkey hats?!  I think both the girls will enjoy exercising their coloring skills decorating some turkey hats to play in.  Adorbs!
 
4. Leaf Turkey
 
From Preschool Crafts for Kidsn
I like this one since it would incorporate an outside nature walk to collect the leaves, and then making the craft with the leaves.  Very cute and fun!
 
5. Toilet Paper Roll Turkey
 
From All Kids Network
 
Easy for my little girlies, and repurposing empty toilet paper rolls!  Double score!
 
 
And along the same lines...have you seen the Lil' Turkey Shirts from my etsy store, Goat & Lulu?  Wouldn't your little turkeys look adorable in them this Thanksgiving?
 

Check them out here!
 
And have a GREAT weekend!
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...