Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness, Day 6

Day 6:
 
My Luton Family
 

I am so thankful for the wonderful family that I married into, The Luton family.  I have a wonderfully supportive mother in law, and loving father in law, both of which I adore.  They love my children so much, and love spending as much time as possible with them. 
 
I am also so thankful for my brothers in law and my sisters in law.  I truly feel like if we ever needed anything, any and all of them would be there to help us in any way possible, and there have been times in the past when they have dropped what they were doing to be there for us in our times of need.  My sisters in law are more like real sisters, and are some of my best friends.  When we get together for family events it is not just obligation, it really is a wonderful time with some of my favorite people.
 
With some of the horror stories I have heard from people I know, I am so thankful for my wonderful in-laws who make me feel as loved as my very own parents do.
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...