Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 22

Day 22:
 
Thanksgiving
 
Bennett was thrilled to be taking this picture :)
Today I will be spending time with these sweet babies and my husband.  I think it's so wonderful that we have a holiday purely for reflection on the wonderful blessings in our lives.  It's so cliche to say, but I am thankful for Thanksgiving.  I'm thankful that Scott will be home with us for 4 days straight, and though we will miss our families (and already do!) I'm thankful that we're staying home this year and spending the holiday just the 5 of us.  We're going to cook a big, yummy dinner, watch football, drink wine, decorate for Christmas, drink a smidge more wine, go get our Christmas tree, do some shopping, and more than anything, spend some quality time together as a family.
 
Happy Thanksgiving to you, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday with the ones you love. :)
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...