Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 14

Day 14:
 
Support of my Business
 
 
I am so thankful that I have so many friends, family members and return customers that support my handmade business.  I have had a few business ventures in the past few years that I have started out on, and no matter what, I have had people to throw parties for me, build websites for me, advertise for me, network for me, and give me positive feedback.  Finally, I think I have found something that I really am passionate about and that I think I can continue building and making successful.  It means so much to me that there are so many people that care about me and want to see me succeed, and I am thankful that they will do what they can do to help.  It takes a lot of people supporting you to run a successful business, and I'm thankful that I have a small army. 
 
So to those of you that have purchased from me, or shared a link of mine, or done anything in support, you know who you are, and I am very thankful for you! 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...