Sunday, November 11, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 11

Day 11:
 
Cooking with My Children
 
 
I have an inherant love of cooking and love of food, passed down from my mother, my grandmothers, and my family beyond that.  Funny though, I don't remember ever really cooking wth my mom or my grandmothers growing up, or really ever being interested in it.  But I am SO thankful that Brantley and Grayson both like to help cook in the kitchen with me.  Not only does it allow me to cook a homemade dinner for my family, but it teaches them early math and science skills, patience, and lots of creativity.  Plus, they eat such better dinners when they know that they helped prepare them. 
It may take me a bit longer to clean up the kitchen after they "help" me, but hey, c'mon, it takes me a day or two to do it anyway, so who really cares. :)
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...