Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness, Day 10

Day 10:
 
My camera
 
From my handy-dandy cell phone camera, practically attached to my palm
 
I am thankful that I have three different cameras, three ways to visually document every ordinary moment, every special moment.  My cell phone camera is always with me, my point and shoot is always in my purse, and my DSLR is usually slung over my shoulder.  I take about 1000 pictures a month (true!!), and I always have such a hard time editing them down.  I want to be able to look back on every expression, every mannerism coming from my sweet babies.  I am just so thankful that I can take photographs of my children almost everyday, and I think I will be even more thankful for it in the future when they are no longer babies, and are all grown up.
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...