Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness, Day 1

I think having a gratitude journal and documenting things that you're thankful for is a really great idea. And why not start in November, the month that we celebrate our Thanksgiving holiday. So off I go...

Day 1:

I am so thankful for my husband, Scott.

LOVE this pic of he and Brantley from the other night!

 Without him, I wouldn't have my beautiful and precious children.  He works so hard for our family, and is an amazing provider.  He allows for me to stay at home and live my dream as a stay at home mom, and is always supportive of me.  He is a fantastic friend, sounding board, partner, and is the absolute love of my life.  I am thankful for him every.single.day.
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...