Friday, October 19, 2012

One Month!!


I am in complete disbelief that my sweet boy is one month old today!! It is so amazing to me that one month has already passed by since the birth of our darling Bennett.  So, instead of my normal "Five on Friday" today, I thought I would fill you in on what Bennett's been up to.

 
Our boy is smiling!!!  I have to talk to him in that ridiculous, high pitched mommy voice, but I don't care because it results in the sweetest little gummy smiles!  They are definitely hard to catch on camera, but they are occuring more and more frequently!
 
 
Ben is 10 pounds, wearing size 1 diapers, and size 0-3 and 3 month clothes.  Growing boy!  He is exclusively breastfed, eats about 8 times a day, and 5 ounces per feeding!  And thankfully, he only wakes up about once a night to eat, so mama is actually getting some decent sleep!


Bennett loves his Daddy, his sisters, being swaddled, his paci, bathtime, napping in the sunshine, riding in the car, stroller rides...

 
 
...and especially his mama!!
 
Sweet Bennett, we love you so much and can't wait to see how you change and grow in the upcoming months!  Happy 1 Month Birthday!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...