Thursday, October 18, 2012

Finalist on Project Nursery!!!


I found out late Monday night that Bennett's nursery has been selected as a finalist for the October Room of the Month on Project Nursery!!  If you are not familiar with Project Nursery, it is an-uber website full of beautiful nurseries, rooms and parties that I actually frequented religiously before the Pinterest era!  When I was pregnant with Brantley and I was looking for nursery ideas for her, I would browse through the beautiful rooms on Project Nursery to get ideas for her decor.  It's an incredible design resource and I am so honored to be chosen as a finalist for their Room of the Month!


Please check out the October Room Finalists here, and if you feel so inclined, vote for Bennett's All-American Nursery!!!  I can win a $50 Visa Gift Card if I finish in first place!  To all my friends and family who have already voted, thank you SOO much for your continued support.  Voting continues through October 31st, and you can vote once everyday!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...