Saturday, October 20, 2012

BLOG SALE!! Maternity Pants

Are you pregnant?  Do you know someone who is?  If you need maternity pants, you have come to the right place!  Since I just had my last baby, I am getting rid of a bunch of maternity pants.  I have some friends and family borrowing my tops and dresses, but since they are all several inches taller than me, my pants won't work for them.  So, they are going up for sale!!
 
The ones I have listed below are for sale, and are all in excellent used condition (EUC), unless there is some slight wear, when noted.  They are for sale for GREAT prices, and are all familiar name brands.  The shipping is $2 per pair, and to purchase, comment to this post with the number of the pair you wish to purchase, and your email address.  I will email you a paypal invoice and ship once it is paid!  Thank you so much!!
 
1. Black Old Navy Chino Pants, Size Small Short
Barely Worn
(Looks faded in the picture, but they are not faded at all, just the lighting)
$5


 
2. Khaki Gap Slacks, Size 6 Ankle
Barely Worn
$10


 
3. Old Navy Denim Capris, Size Small
$5


 
4. Gap Wide Leg Khaki Chinos, Size 6 Ankle
Some of My Favorites!
$7
SOLD



5. Gap Wide Leg Gray Oxford Pants, Size 6 Ankle
Barely Worn
$10



 
6. Motherhood Maternity Chocolate Brown Slacks, Size Medium
(Look light brown in the picture, but it's just the lighting, they are a regular dark brown color)
$6



7. Motherhood Maternity Dark Heather Gray Pants, Size Small
Some of my favorites, very comfortable and nice looking!
Some very slight wear at the hem
$5
SOLD



8. Planet Motherhood Stretchy Black Skinny Pants
Like a cross between pants and leggings
Very comfortable, slight pilling
(Looks faded in the picture, but they're not, it's just the lighting again)
$5


9. Liz Lange Maternity Black Slacks, Size 4
Barely Worn
$8

 
10. Old Navy Olive Green Chinos, Size Small Short
Slight Wear at the Hem
$5
SOLD


 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...