Wednesday, September 26, 2012

One Week Ago

Hard to believe that my new baby, my sweet boy is already a week old. Here's a photo documentation of Bennett's birthday. :)

39 Weeks, and ready to go into the hospital!

Last pic as a family of 4.

Waiting to get my epidural. Feeling good! :)

Meeting our son for the first time. :)


Our beloved daughters meeting their brother for the first time.

The girls opening their Big Sis bags. :)


Biggest Sister holding her little brother for the first time.

Proud Daddy :)

Our crazy little family of five :) :) :)

His stats

And now, the baby:







We are, of course, completely in love with our sweet Bennett. MANY more pictures to come... :)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. well now, i officially need me a baby boy! :)
    and i completely cried through this post...these pictures are BEAUTIFUL and so are your babies! LOVE the ones of the whole fam looking down at baby bennett. and the girls - oh! just way too precious. looks like baby bennett has three momma's to look after him ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do, Amy!! Thank you so much! The ones of all of us looking at Bennett are definitely my favorites. I remember that moment so well (even though it was just a wekk ago!), and remember how happy it made me. :) And he certainly has three mamas! Brantley told me yesterday, "Mama, I have to tee-tee. Will you watch Bennett for me?" Ha!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...