Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Bucket List

Since college football seaason has officially begun, as far as I'm concerned, it's fall. Though it's still in the high 70's and 80's here, it's slightly more crisp in the mornings and I am SO ready for jeans and longsleeves, apple cider and pumpkin spice lattes, tailgating and oyster roasts!!

This year, our fall will be a bit different since we'll have a brand-spanking new baby (both girls were born in the early summer!), so I decided to keep our seasonal bucket list a bit more managable with a lot of things that we can do around the house. Then I found this one on pinterest, and it's just about perfect!

Bucket List Courtesy of Tinkerlab.com

So, I'll be printing this right out and framing it for our kitchen command wall. We will check things right off the list with a dry erase marker as we complete them, and enjoy my very favorite season of the year! Happy fall, y'all!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...