Friday, August 3, 2012

Nursery DIY Week's Five on Friday: 5 MORE DIY Nursery Projects!

Thank you SOOO much for all your sweet comments about all the tutorials this week! Nursery DIY Week has been a lot of fun, and I have really enjoyed sharing some of the things that I'm doing for Baby Bennett's nursery. :) So for my Five on Friday this week, I thought I'd share 5 MORE projects that I'm going to try and get done before the sweet boy makes his appearance! We'll see how far I get...

1. Reversible Fabric Box


From Tell Love and Chocolate

I love these cute little boxes for holding the 5,000 little things that you have to have for your new baby; diaper cream, pacifiers, nasal aspirator, etc, etc, etc. I plan on whipping up a few with the leftover fabric from the beby bedding.

2. Rope Basket


From I Heart Organizing

How cute is this rope basket?! And who will ever know that it was just a dollar store laundry basket with some rope and a little hot glue? Sounds like a pefect toy basket to me!

3. Stacked Frame


From Postively Splendid

If you saw my Gallery Wall post, you could probably easily draw the conclusion that I have a thing for pictures. And though he will be the third child, there will be no shortage of pictures of sweet Baby Bennett. I bought the materials for this project MONTHS ago, and need to go ahead and get them made!

4. Chevron Painted Rug


From The House of Smiths

I love this rug, and after tackling painted curtains, why not a rug?! I actually wanted to make this for my dining room, so maybe I'll have to make 2. The second one can wait a while, though. :)

5. Chicken Wire Memory Board


From Apartment Therapy

This is next on the docket. I have a tall dresser in the nursery, and this will be right over it on the wall. I'm excited to stick little momentos in the wire and it will be a piece that can easily grow with Bennett.

Thanks again SO MUCH for hanging out with me during Nursery DIY Week!

And one more thing...please check out my dear friend Amy's blog, Total Tippins Takeover! She is hosting a giveaway for Picket Fence Creations, an adorable etsy shop owned by a friend of mine from high school, Lindy. She makes the most beautiful three letter monograms, and you can enter to win one through Amy's blog! Good Luck!

Have a wonderful (and productive!) weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...