Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Celebrating Baby Bennett

My mom was so sweet to host a brunch for me to celebrate Baby Bennett this past weekend. It was at Cafe Intermezzo in Atlanta, a wonderful and intimate little European-style bistro, perfect for a baby brunch!

Mom decided on an adorable Red Wagon theme, which was SO cute and right in line with the colors of Bennett's nursery! She got the precious invitations from Etsy.


We had such a wonderful group of my good friends and family show up; and there is not much that can make you feel better than an amazing group of supportive women around you, happy for you and excited for the wonderful things happening in your life. I drove home feeling truly blessed for the fantastic people in my life.

I cannot believe that I forgot my camera, so the following pictures were from my mom's and my phones. And I didn't even get a picture of she and I! The moms never get to be in front of the camera!





Mom used mini red wagons and vases wrapped in burlap and ribbon on the table, and filled them with various yummy candies! The red striped boxes were to be filled up with different candies by the guests as their favors! Cute idea, huh?!

And, of course, the obligatory gift opening pictures...please excuse my sweet pregnancy double chin...








Thank you, SO much, to my wonderful family and friends, for being so generous with your time, your gifts, and your love, and for celebrating me, one last time. Baby Bennett appreciates it immensely, and definietly feels the love! :)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This looks SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy..what an effort your Mom made....looks great...can't wait till Bennett gets here! POP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...