Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Annoying...

I saw this on Pinterest the other day and thought I'd share one of my pet peeves...


This picture is so me; there is nothing more annoying than going to grab some crackers for your amazing cheese plate you just fixed up for your preggo self to find that there are only crumbs taunting you from the bottom of the box! Or when you open the fridge to take inventory for your trip to the grocery store that day, and not think you need OJ since the carton is chilling on the shelf, only to realize the next morning after your grocery trip, when you're dying of thirst and craving citrus that alas, there is one swallow at the bottom of the carton. Not that this happens to me all.the.time, or anything.

1 comment:

  1. Chad does this with leftovers, it drives me crazy! I will get it in my mind that I am going to eat something for lunch and then go to eat it and it is empty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...