Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sweet Treat of the Week: Ten-Minute Blackberry Pie




I grew up on Paula Deen-style cooking. My mom is an amazing cook, not professionally taught, but home taught by her mother and grandmother, in very traditional southern cuisine. I have definitely inheirited her love for food and for cooking. I am not a HUGE baker, and am all about quick and easy desserts. This Ten-Minute Blackberry Pie is a culmination of everything I like in a dessert; fresh ingredients, quick, easy, and decidedly southern. Can't wait to try this one!

Get the recipe here!

3 comments:

  1. love this one! btw, have you thought about adding a "pin it" button to your posts? i bet there's lots of people (me included!) that would like to "pin" some of your things!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was actually looking on pinterest the other day trying to figure that out! Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. I'll email you a tutorial I found :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...