Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sneak Peak into Baby Bennett's Nursery


I'm finally beyond the nursery planning (obsessing) stage, and into the creating stage! In the picture above, I got this cute striped tote from Pottery Barn Kids on sale (thanks for the heads up, Lauren!), and though they embroidered it wrong (was supposed to be white on navy, but whatev), I still think it's cute. I'm thinking it will be perfect for diapers on the changing table. I bought the lamp at Goodwill about a year ago for Brantley's room for about $3. The girls have a couple of cute lamps in their room already, and didn't need another one, so I painted it and recovered the lampshade in one of the fabrics that I'm using for Bennett's crib skirt, and voila! New lamp! And I painted the shadowbox frame for the sweet little pair of boxing gloves that are a family heirloom (more on that later :)).

I'll post more pictures as I get more projects done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...