Monday, July 2, 2012

New Outfits!

If you know me, or have seen the girls in pictures lately, you'll quickly learn that I am a HUGE sucker for matching outfits. It is SO much fun to dress girls, and even more fun to coordinate and/or match their outfits! And though Baby Bennett will not have his name emblazoned on every outfit he wears and he will not match the girls exactly, I fully intend on having a few (okay, let's be honest here, many) coordinating outfits for the three of them. So when a friend of a friend contacted me about matching sibling shirts for the crew once Baby Bennett arrives, I was totally in from the start!


Thanks to Ashley from She She Made, Brantley, Grayson and Bennett will all be wearing their matching Big Sister, Middle Sister and Little Brother Silhouette T Shirts! I am so into silhouettes right now, and am always all about matching my kids, and I know they will be so precious in them! Thanks, Ashley!

2 comments:

  1. i love these so much!!!!!! i sent the link to ashley so she could read. :)
    can't wait to see your babies in these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good, I'm glad you sent this to Ashley! I didn't have her contact info but I've had such great feedback on them! I am obsessed with them!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...