Thursday, July 19, 2012

Grayson's Ice Cream Parlour First Birthday Party

This post is WAY overdue, since Grayson's first birthday was May 17th! BUt I took SO many pictures, and it's quite an editing process to get it down to a managable number for a post. And still, it's a LOT of pictures!

Anyway, our Sweet Grayson Caroline turned one in May, and we wanted a very "sweet" party for her! I decided to do an Ice Cream theme, with all the delicious ideas I found all over pinterest. I thought it turned out really cute, it was a GREAT party and everyone, including the birthday girl, of course, had a great time!






































As you can tell from the pictures, it was a really fun party and I think my sweet Gracie had a big time. :)

And...this party was featured on Catch My Party as Party of the Day! Check it out here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...