Friday, July 20, 2012

Five on Friday: Summertime Mocktails

Since this summer will be alcohol-free for this mama, I am always on the lookout for some yummy looking "mocktails" to drink at summer soirees so I don't have to stick to boring 'ole water all the time. Here's what I have found that looks yummy:

1. Ginger Ale, Cranberry and Limeade Spritzer from Four Flights of Fancy


Everything that you'd have on hand for normal cocktails, just sans alcohol. Easy and yummy.

2. Pineapple Lemonade from Froggy & the Mouse


I made this on our first beach trip and it's delicious! Everyone was mixing it with Sweet Tea Vodka, but I was drinking it just by itself (duh) and it was so refreshing. It would be perfect for a baby shower or afternoon picnic.

3. Mama Martinis from Pottery Barn Kids (who knew?!)


Very simple, but with the decorative sugar and martini glasses, I won't feel like I'm missing out at all!

4. Pina Colada Smoothie from Paula Deen


Who needs a overly sweet, artificial drink mix when a fresh pina colada smoothie is so easy! I bet I won't even miss the rum (maybe :)).

5. Mock Mojito via Offbeat Bride


I LOVE mojitos, so this would be perfect for all the cocktail parties I'll be throwing (For my husband and I. In our jammies.). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...