Friday, June 15, 2012

Soooo...

It's been a while, no? I guess a little bit of life got in the way with 2 little monkies on my hands, and I got away from blogging. Not that I didn't think about it all the time, or have tons of things to blog about, but I just have been a bit busy with a couple of things... By the way, I'm now almost 26 weeks pregnant with our third?! HE (yes, it's a BOY!!) is the main reason I haven't been blogging much (or at all since January? Yikes.). I am feeling okay now, but have been instructed by my midwife to rest more, put my feet up during the day and relax. Evidently my cervix is beginning to shorten a bit prematurely (not a good thing) and I'm about a half a centimeter away from bedrest (not what anybody wants). So here I am, kicking my feet up, and getting out the ole computer while I relax, Miss B watches Mickey Mouse, and Miss G naps. I also planned and executed 2 birthday parties, which was no light undertaking while pregnant (and probably helped me arrive at my current condition)! Grayson had an Ice Cream Social celebrating her first birthday (yes, my sweet little baby is already one!!), and Brantley had a Pancakes and Pajamas Party for her third birthday. Blog posts dedicated to each to follow (hopefully :))... We have been to the beach already once, and we leave for our second trip tomorrow! We went to Edisto Beach, SC with the entire Luton clan, and are about to head out to Edisto again with the Midkiff side! Unfortunately, me and the girls will be coming home a few days early (and Scott will be coming home after only 3 short days) so we can check out my aforementioned cervix. Fun times. Anyway, I fully intend on making appearances here more often. It's even on our "Summer 2012 Bucket List." Hope to see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...