Thursday, January 5, 2012

Babies are Such Miracles

I am completely inspired today, and so thankful for my two amazing little girls.

Having a baby really is pretty incredible. If you think about it, in your entire lifetime, you only have a handfull of days that you can actually conceive a child. And then 9 months of waiting, hoping, wishing, growing, and dreaming of holding your sweet child. And then when they are born, and in the short time after that, you fall in a love so hard and so strong that nothing is comparable. You hold your baby, just gazing at them and admiring how beautiful they are, and thinking that you have never seen a child (other than another one of your own :)) that is more beautiful.

Being a Mother is definitely the hardest job you'll ever love, and though so cliche, you truly cannot understand until you become a mommy. The moment Brantley was born, my life changed forever for the better, and with Grayson too, those two little girls make me want to be the best person I can be. They are my heart. They are such miracles.

Brantley with her Daddy on her birthday- 6/11/09:


Grayson with her Daddy on her birthday- 5/17/11:


My Brand New Niece Raleigh Jane, on her birthday, TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...