Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Decor

I have to admit, I have been DYING to get started on Christmas Crafts! But, I refuse to skip over my husband's favorite holiday, Thanksgiving. Plus, I want to teach our girls to be aware of all we've been blessed with, and be thankful. Hence, the new Thanksgiving Mantel!



I had deja vu of my visual merchandising days when I was "building my mantel." I found three great printables on pinterest (and one more I need to print off!) and my fave, the "Give Thanks" banner. For links to all these printables, follow me on pinterest! and check out my Happy Thanksgiving! board.





Here's the beginnings of out Thankful Tree. Pretty much some sticks :), with little notes of what we're thankful for. I thought this was a great idea, and I got the free printable cards (so cute!!) from one of my very favorite blogs, Jones Design Company.


Some of the things we're thankful for. :)


So we're feeling all thankful up in the Luton house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...