Friday, November 18, 2011

Headed to our first Thanksgiving Feast of 2011!


Brantley is in Mother's Morning Out once a week at a local church, and today is their "Thanksgiving Feast." We parents had to bring in a dish to share, so I poured over pinterest for some inspiration, and made Turkey Cookie Pops! I tried a couple as Brantley and I were frosting them last night, and they are pretty good, if I do say so myself!


I made these turkey shirts and bows for the girls too, so they'll be extra festive as we celebrate our first Thanksgiving Feast of 2011!

We're on to South Carolina next week to celebrate with my husband's side of the family, which is always so much fun. He has a big, loving family and his dad always fries our Thanksgiving turkey, so it's a real treat. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...