Friday, October 7, 2011

No excuse, I know...

I have always HATED it when I find a blog I love, and then check for my daily dose, and there are no new posts. For weeks. It makes me angry, really. Stupid, but true. I guess I just end up liking the blogs so much, that I get greedy and want new material all the time. So when I decided to start a blog, I KNEW I would not do that. Yet, here I am. No new posts since September 15th. Ooops...

Oh well, I'm sorry, and I will try to do better. I won't do one big catch-up post, but instead over the next week or so, try and share what's been going on with us. This past week, Scott was out of town with work, so the girlies and I loaded up the 'ole Tahoe, and headed to Blue Ridge to stay with my parents for the week. My mom and I took the girls to get some pretty fall pictures done, and there are several that I think REALLY turned out great. Sneak peek...


See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture!!! i'm assuming the girls are wearing some of your creations?? so cute! we are having our pictures made next weekend and i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy!! Yes, they are both sporting my creations that I made the night before. :) I can't wait to see your pics too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...