Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2000 Ponytail Holders


I am not the most patient person in the world. But I am more patient than my husband. But when God created Brantley, he created the perfect combination of impatience. So, one day when I was nursing Grayson, Brantley wanted pigtails. I told her I'd put her hair up when I was done feeding the baby, but that wasn't good enough. She decided she wanted to do it herself (her new favorite word is "MYSELF!" As in, "I do it myself!"). So when she was grabbing her ponytail holders out of her hairbow drawer, she spilled the extra value pack of 2000 (YES 2000) ponytail holders on the floor. I am still finding those things on the floor, in the corners, under the furniture, 2 months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...